Each year i see more and more players on their phones. And it makes me wonder so many questions...
How do you cross over when there is a phone in your hand?
Checking work email? What meaningful work could be done in three minutes?
Do you even need your phone on the basketball court?
- Are you a doctor or waiting for an important call?
- Are you expecting a birth of a child?
- How is the phone going to help your team win the game?
Are you on a sub break and completely lost because you have 3 minutes to spare?
Here's a list of things you can do.
- Get some water
- Encourage your team
- Help with the scoreboard, please!
- Talk to the other subs
- Think about what your team needs most before you are back playing
Niall Forbes arrives each game with only a car key and warm up top, which is more than enough!
Claude De Leon helps with the scoreboard much more than most people, which is super helpful and encouraging!
#StopScrolling Go Practice!