REFUNDS AND CREDITS
If something isn’t right, or you change your mind, we are happy to refund however it must be within 3 days before the FIRST game starts, subject to the Refund and Credit Policy at the bottom of this page.
REFUND INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
Items purchased online can be refunded. Please note that items purchased online may be credited to your account if outside the acceptable time range, however this is up to the Organisers discretion.
Please refer to the Refund and Credit Policy at the bottom of this page to ensure your refund meets the requirements.
- Email the receipt of purchase. Be sure to email us 3 days before the first game starts. We will then have time to fill in your spot.
- Processing. Once the return and credit policy has been met, we’ll offer you a refund or an credit, on the spot.
OUR RETURN AND CREDIT POLICY
GENERAL / CHANGE OF MIND
- Item(s) must be unused.
- Item(s) must be returned within 3 days prior to game start, with proof of purchase.
- Single games can easily be refunded at least 3 days before the game starts.
- Monthly passes (4 games or more) are not eligible for a refund (unless it is 3 days prior to the FIRST game), however credits may be considered under special circumstances.
- 3on3 Competitions have a cut-off date check the corresponding event page for more details. This is sometimes 2 weeks, after this time refunds will be void.
- If fees are incurred these will be deducted from the refund. (PayPal)
- Shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Membership fee’s are non-refundable
- Sale items are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding fee charges for online transactions) will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have confirmed that it meets conditions above.
If an event is cancelled then we will meet our obligation which may include refunding the purchase price and transaction charges, or providing a credit for the item. Credited items will be moved to the following game of the same time and value.
In the event there is less than 8 people, enough to play a 4on4, then we will give a credit to the ATTENDING players for the next available event.